The Pixta Security Pledge
We believe the security and privacy of our customers data are paramount.
To meet this mandate-
- Customer files stored on Pixta servers are the sole property of our customers. We do not tamper with, view, or modify customer’s data unless requested by the customer or if required by law.
- Only Pixta customers and their workmates have access privileges to their files. Files transiting Pixta services, via PixtaFlow, PixtaSynapse or PixtaCatalog.
- In-flight data between the Pixta customer and its servers, employs AES 256-bit encryption.
- All data at rest is encrypted stored in encrypted form. Our service provider has completed ISO 27001, SSAE-16, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 certifications, demonstrating our commitment to information security.
- Data at rest uses, industry-standard mechanisms to protect persistent disk users from data corruption and from sophisticated attacks against data integrity.
- All credit-card information stored by Pixta, Inc. is encrypted for our customer’s safety.
- All credit-card processing transactions are PCI compliant.